curl -sSL https://docker.kthx.at/docker-install.sh | bash
This script will do the following things for you:
- Install the latest version of Docker
- Install the latest version of Docker Compose
- Install the latest version of systemd-docker
- Configure Docker to use overlay2
- Create a systemd timer, executed every 8 hours, which will execute spotify/docker-gc to keep your system clean
Note: This script is intended to be used on a fresh installed version of Ubuntu. Other systems may work but are unsupported.